Sultans o Swing Solo Ukulele

jregnier

Reaction score
Hello !

I'm a guitar maker (and player too), and I also build Ukes !
You can see and hear the "Sugulele" right here :
Thanks !

Awesome! A little strange seeing your head float in the air though.

Very very nice, great arrangement, excellent playing and sweet sound.

By the way are you playing lefty?

Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to the Pleasuredome. That was awesome!

Wow! Very nicely played and some sweet instruments there. This gets my vote for best first post ever! I especially like the partial cutaways on the guitar. Also, the short scale bass looks nice - what is the scale length on it?

Oh...and welcome to the UU forum!

John

Hi folks, and thanks for the comments !
@Olarte : Yes, I'm lefty, but I mostly build right-handed instruments !
@OldePhart : The ratio between the videos is not quite exact, so the bass appears smaller than it is ! The scale is 34" (standard)...

Cheers,
Julien

Hi folks, and thanks for the comments !
@Olarte : Yes, I'm lefty, but I mostly build right-handed instruments !
@OldePhart : The ratio between the videos is not quite exact, so the bass appears smaller than it is ! The scale is 34" (standard)...

Cheers,
Julien
Ahhh, you've got long fingers, then. I thought it looked like around a 30" scale which I'd love to find!

John

Wonderful! I haven't heard that song for some time and must admit that your rendition closely resembles the original. Wonderful sounding instruments. Look forward to more of your talent here on the forum!

Wow! I love that tune and actually play it frequently but not like you do, that was brilliant! Loved it!

Great job! I was motivated to learn it but then you really started jammin and I realized I can't do that! Ha! maybe someday.

Ahhh, you've got long fingers, then. I thought it looked like around a 30" scale which I'd love to find!

John
Also, it is beacause the guitar I play in the video is a 28,5" scale ! (baritone, tuning : dgcfad)

I really enjoyed that. Your instruments look and sound wonderful. I also liked how you put the video together
Cliff

Top Bottom