New years Uke-a-lution

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Every year I make a few goals that I never hold my self to. This year instead of a resolution I decided to make a Uke-a-lution: what I intend to learn on the uke this year. This year I vow to learn basic scales and the notes on the fretboard in hope that I will be able to improvise better.
Just wondering what your "uke-a-lution" is?

"Uke-a-lution" is such a terrific word, it compelled me to resolve to tackle beginner's lessons on finger-picking.

I ukesolve to keep on strummin' and buy more ukes!

My reso-uke-tion is to learn more finger picking techniques and smooth out my split-stroke strum.

Oh, and grow the collection of course!

Maybe we should post a video at the end of jan just to show our progress and maybe others will chime in with some pointers???

Nessa, if you give it 20 minutes a day you will be surprised how well it starts to come together. Have you played any other instrument before??
I'm a beginner; mine will be to practice at least 20 minutes a day and learn a couple of new chords a week.

Play, Play and more Play! Want to get down some more strums and better my three finger picking. Also, as the quote goes you never see a person play a ukulele that does not have a smile on their face. It will make for a more happy 2014!

Top Bottom