Happy New Year!

Craig Chee

Reaction score
Happy New Years!!!

Every time I look back at the past year, I am blown away by how lucky I have been. It's incredible to think of all of the amazing people that the ukulele has let me meet. I will have my own in depth blog post wrapping up the year but I wanted to wish all of the UU staff and members a special New Years and thank you all for the support!

Cheers to 2014, let us have a wonderful uke filled year!
Much love and aloha,
Craig

Ps I will be making the move to San Diego in March! If you are in the area, let me know!

One of the amazing people that ukulele has let me met is you Craig... oh and of course Sarah too (say hello for me;))
Happy new year and best wishes!

Happy New Year Craig! One the best parts of last year was your joyful laugh at the NAMM grassy knoll and restaurant. My cheeks and stomach hurt from smiling and laughing. Looking forward to this years. You won't be far away in San Diego. Glad your life is getting better and better.

Aloha Craig....

meeting you and Sarah and getting a Moore Bettah from Chuck was unreal!!! for me....that was a nice year!!
you both made Stan and our new friend Daysi Lu so happy.....

Stan was so proud when you all played his ukes....thxs for that!!

and Andrew....thanks for letting me hang with you and Corey and all the HMS crew your dad and brother too and your beautiful family....!! I saw you tape Brittni,Tobi, Sarah and Craig and Corey too...what a treat!!!keep it going brother....good luck in the future

and Mike we all miss you....never to be forgotten!

Aloha Craig and Sarah too... :)
May you both have a super New year....kung hee fat choy....2013 was an amazing year, one was meeting you and sarah having a mini concert..it was amazing
May you both have a wonderful New Year filled with health, happiness and prosperity....:)

Chuck, Sarah and I are so grateful to have been able to spend some time with you and Bonnie. We cannot wait to come visit again! I'm still waiting to see some new photos with the new lens :)

Daysi, I am so glad everything worked out on that day! Len is so great and getting people together like that. We look forward to hearing more of your ukulele adventures!

Newportlocal, hahaha, that has to be one of my favorite moments in 2013... This is going to be a year of change and rebuilding. But I am so excited at the possibilities and the fact that I'll be growing with someone :)

Frukmana, thank you! You'll see me a lot more active here once I move:D Happy new year!

Len & Stan, thank you guys so much for taking us around. It was great to spend time with both of you and we can't wait to do it again. As Len says, Sarah and I were humbled to be hanging out with the famous Stan :) Hope you guys had an amazing new years on Oahu! We will keep you guys updated next time we are home!

You, too, have met MM?

Man, I gotta get to Honolulu.

Have a wonderful year, Craig Chee. I think it's going to be an amazing one for you.

Happy New Year! Let's make it a good one!

Top Bottom