Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You (Glenn Medeiros)

Fantastic! Happy New Year to you too and I am looking forward to your next 49 videos.

Thank you! Reaching 50 is one of my New Year's resolutions! Happy New Year to you!

Thanks, Cliff! Happy New Year! :)

Thanks, Campbell! Happy New Year! :)

This is great!

Even if it does bring up old memories of 'that ex-girlfriend' ha ha, but no worries, mate, it's all good now.

Nice performance.

Also, that's a cool video effect, similar to rotoscoping - what software or effect did you use to get that texture on the video?

-Booli

Thanks, Booli! Sorry about the ex-girlfriend thing, but I'm glad you liked it. To get the visual effect, I use the "enhancement" feature of YouTube. When you post a video, click on the enhancements button (it looks like a magic wand). After that, look for "filters" and click on that. Then look for the one that says "cartoon." After that, you may have to experiment with the "quick fixes" such as contrast and "fill light" to get the desired effect.

Thanks, Booli! Sorry about the ex-girlfriend thing

It's ok. She was from more than 25 yrs ago, like 1987 I think, which was around the time that your Glen Medeiros song was on the radio. I had not even thought about nor heard the song in a very long time, and honestly, at the time, I would swoon over that song, as she really loved it. I'm really a romantic at heart, and would often get all caught up in those syrupy love songs.

To get the visual effect, I use the "enhancement" feature of YouTube. When you post a video, click on the enhancements button (it looks like a magic wand). After that, look for "filters" and click on that. Then look for the one that says "cartoon." After that, you may have to experiment with the "quick fixes" such as contrast and "fill light" to get the desired effect.

Ok. That's great. I never really experimented with the Youtube video editor, and usually used only software on my computer. I'll have to make a video that I can use to play with that and see how it works.

Also, if you are interested, the rotoscoping that I referred to can be seen in the movie based upon the novel by Phillip K. Dick called 'A Scanner Darkly', and I've always liked this look as it gives an almost water-color and impressionist feeling to the video. In your video it is very nicely done.

-Booli

Last edited:
Hau`oli Makahiki Hou John and mahalos for da covah on dis song . . .

Thanks, Booli! I love fooling around with visual effects, so I'll check out that movie. I haven't seen it yet. Mahalo, Kanaka, and Hauoli Makahiki Hou! :)

Top Bottom