Posting Pics ?????

suburude

Reaction score
How to I post pics > I am new here ? Thanks ! suburude

I use photobucket and copy/paste the image code/URL.

Open Tinypic.com and click upload. It'll bring you to your computer documents, so just find where you have your pictures and pick which ones you want to upload. Then when it's done, just copy the [IMG*] code and post it.

The forum website actually gives you the option of uploading a photo directly from your own computer hard drive instead of uploading the photo to UU or another site and then using the photo's URL. When you click on the photo icon (just to the left of the icon that looks like a piece of film), a box appears. Click on the "From Computer" tab, and then click on the "Select Files" button. A box will appear that allows you to navigate your hard drive and select the photo you want to post. click on the photo you want to post and then click on the "open" button. That second box will then disappear and the name of the file should appear in the first box. Click on the "Upload File(s)" button. The name of the photo file should then appear in the forum's "quick reply" box. When you finish your post and hit "post quick reply," your photo will appear as a thumbnail in the post. (See below.) Readers can enlarge the photo by clicking on the thumbnail.

_img_0591.jpg

Hey it works!

Attachments

• DSC_0243.jpg
    DSC_0243.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0245.jpg
    DSC_0245.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 889Front.jpg
    889Front.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
The forum website actually gives you the option of uploading a photo directly from your own computer hard drive instead of uploading the photo to UU or another site and then using the photo's URL. When you click on the photo icon (just to the left of the icon that looks like a piece of film), a box appears. Click on the "From Computer" tab, and then click on the "Select Files" button. A box will appear that allows you to navigate your hard drive and select the photo you want to post. click on the photo you want to post and then click on the "open" button. That second box will then disappear and the name of the file should appear in the first box. Click on the "Upload File(s)" button. The name of the photo file should then appear in the forum's "quick reply" box. When you finish your post and hit "post quick reply," your photo will appear as a thumbnail in the post. (See below.) Readers can enlarge the photo by clicking on the thumbnail.

View attachment 62628

Where do I find this place to upload from my photos ??? where on this iste ??? Thanks !

I feel like an idiot ! I read the above post and cant find this film box icon ???????? Help ???

To add a post, you can either click on the "reply to thread" button or the "reply" or "reply with quote" button.

attachment.php

When you do that, a box (white on my computer) appears into which you type your post. (It's not a pop-up box.)

attachment.php

Across the top, beginning in the upper left corner, is a series of icons. The one on the extreme left has this in it: A/A.

attachment.php

Look across these icons from left to right. Eventually you will get to a series of six icons in a single box. The first looks like a globe, the second looks like an envelope, the third (on my screen) is a faded globe with a little "x" in the lower left, the fourth is a square, the fifth is a piece of film, and the sixth is a dialog balloon, like in the comic strips. You want to click on the one that looks like a square. If you're not sure, place your curser over the icon. For the square icon, you should get a little dialog balloon that says "insert image." Click on that icon and follow the directions provided in post #6, above.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Here is a screen shot of the icon bar above the reply box and which icon to click to add an image.

UU Image icon.jpg

Top Bottom