Mattyukaholic

Reaction score
SOLD

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Gorgeous aNueNue 1879 solid koa soprano. Such an amazing sounding ukulele. I have had this about a year, bought new for £500. It comes with pegheads and a lovely old style violin case. There are minimal signs of wear. A tiny black dot has been added to the neck as a position marker (pictured.)

Really an amazing ukulele. Only selling as I have a blue label Sailor Brand coming and am saving for a Kiwaya KMS-K.

£300 or $500 plus £13.99 postage UK or £40 postage rest of the world.

Paypal preferred.

Will do the sheet of paper with my username later when home. Have bought and sold to various members here.

Thanks,
Matt

From HMS:

This beautiful, vintage styled uke has written on the headstock- "UA MAU KE EA O KA AINA I KA PONO". It's translation is "The Life of the Land is Perpetuated in Righteousness". The Kumalae ukuleles that this model replicates predate Hawaiian Statehood. At the time, these were the Seal and Motto of the Territory of Hawaii. aNueNue did an amazing job with this replica. They even custom made true vintage rope binding and finished with Nitro-Cellulose Lacquer. The 1879 is surely the finest replication of a 19th century Hawaiian ukulele being made.

This solid koa uke will look amazing hanging on your wall with it's vintage vibe. What makes it better than most vintage ukes is the sound and playability. As you can hear this has a seriously beautiful tone. They did not make this to hang on a wall. It's an all solid professionally made soprano ukulele. The tuning pegs are from PegHed. They appear to be your true violin style friction uke pegs, but they are actually a gear tuner that give smooth tune ability. These are actually not friction tuners, They are a 4:1 gear ratio and work incredibly smooth!

As beautiful as this instrument is, and even with it's vintage coolness, it's most impressive feature is it's sound!

Comes with a very ergonomic and well made hard shell wooden case as seen in the pictures.

"We are about life, music, and play. aNueNue means rainbow in Hawaiian. Pronounced as “a-Nue-Nue,” we are a multi-national operation with ukulele enthusiasts from Hawaii, Canada, Japan and Taiwan. With our expertise and years of experience in the MI industry, we have focused our passion to bring you the World’s best ukulele. When you play an aNueNue ukulele the unique feel of tone, design, fit, and finish will surprise you. They are easy to play, and bring a big and memorable sound. " -aNueNue Ukulele Design

Body | Solid Koa
Neck | Mahogany
Fingerboard | Rosewood
Rosette | Rope Style
Bridge | Rosewood
Nut & Saddle | Koa
Finish |Nitro-Cellulose Lacquer
Posted with eBay Mobile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom