FS: Kala Mango Tenor KA-MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnewton2

Reaction score
**SOLD**

I am selling my Kala Mango Tenor, KA-MT. I bought it in March 2008 in Hawaii. It is currently strung with D'addario J-71 string. Case is included. No major issues only thing is a few small spot the finish is coming off, besides that it is like new. I am selling to make room for a six string tenor.

$200 shipped to lower 48, ask about anywhere else.

May consider trade for Eleuke of any size if I can convince my wife.

If you have any questions let me know, Thanks for looking.

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01801.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01811.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have one of these. They are a really great value and so pretty! Good luck with your sale. :)

I can pick it up today

I have two possible takers right now that sent PM's last night. (one SinisterDom, above) I think it would be fair to let them have a chance first. If they end up not wanting it or something I will let you know. I am at work all day but off tommorow so hopefully I will know by then.

I have two possible takers right now that sent PM's last night. (one SinisterDom, above) I think it would be fair to let them have a chance first. If they end up not wanting it or something I will let you know. I am at work all day but off tommorow so hopefully I will know by then.

Cool .

Nice. I have a solid-mango Pono which is similarly beautiful. Really nice wood for looks. Strung my with Aquilas.

This ukulele is SOLD and on its way to its new home.

Mods feel free to close this thread.

No prob . . . and congrats on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom