Hey Ladies (get funky)

In a word: brilliant.
And this is coming from someone who named her child after MCA.
(I realize that last part added 12 unnecessary words.)

In a word: brilliant.
And this is coming from someone who named her child after MCA.
(I realize that last part added 12 unnecessary words.)

Thank you! And those last 12 words were also appreciated. Hopefully you will like this song, as well (although there is no slideshow for this one).

Last edited:
Funk yeah! I love your videos Gary. You have a great taste in songs to cover. The video is just icing on the cake.

I used to tool around Charlestown, MA in a dealer Honda Accord with my buddy, Jack (who worked at the dealership, hence the free wheels), and we'd eat fried potstickers and smoke and drink and listen to Beastie Boys and think we were all that--which, at the time, we were. Hey Ladies! was a favorite. I never knew what Ad-Rock and the boys were sayin', though. Now I do.

That video is a ukulele treasure. The neat thing about doing unique songs (as opposed to the 1000th cover of Bruno Mars) is that your video will come up on any utube searches for that song, which is cool.

Paul Revere, catchy and cool, too. Beastie's party album, loved by all. Did it like this, did it like that, did it with a wiffle ball bat.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I used to tool around Charlestown, MA in a dealer Honda Accord with my buddy, Jack (who worked at the dealership, hence the free wheels), and we'd eat fried potstickers and smoke and drink and listen to Beastie Boys and think we were all that--which, at the time, we were. Hey Ladies! was a favorite. I never knew what Ad-Rock and the boys were sayin', though. Now I do.

That video is a ukulele treasure. The neat thing about doing unique songs (as opposed to the 1000th cover of Bruno Mars) is that your video will come up on any utube searches for that song, which is cool.

Paul Revere, catchy and cool, too. Beastie's party album, loved by all. Did it like this, did it like that, did it with a wiffle ball bat.

Thank you

Your whole channel is cool, GaryC1968.

Thank you very much! I'm working on a Beastie Boys medley that I plan on playing at UWC in June.

Top Bottom