Hello, from a socal local

beachkid

Reaction score
Just started a few months ago haven't really got anything down yet except some daily practice on a few cords to try and get some memory to the fret board going and have come along on some strumming. I have a Kala KA-15s that I picked up used that sounds preety good has some bussing on the G string...or it's the fact that it's a soprano size or just me?.....I am starting out fresh here no previous experience I had some music instruction in piano, guitar, trumpet but I do not remember anything after 42 year's or so. I've allready found a couple different learning programs that I believe will let me learn at my level (slow) so I should be ok on that .The question I have that's brought me out of the darkness of Lurkerville is.
I believe I have found a good new ukulele that I'm willing to upgrade two I'll be making a decision on it in the next couple days the question is it's a solid acacia and it comes with a soft gig bag, living in a very low humidity area that I do after buying a humidifier is the soft gig bag o.k. or should I get a hard case? And please forgive my ignorance if this is the wrong place to place this. Thanks

You should be fine with the gig bag and humidifier. Also, if you want to fix the buzz Hugh at 13th street guitars is excellent and won't charge much to fix it. Island Bazaar is a good place to stop by if you are local to it, and it is right down the street from 13th street guitars. If you are still local you should show up at the NAMM grassy knoll get together this month. It will be amazing.

Aloha Beachkid,

Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great advice.
Happy Strummings congrats on the kalaI'd call the dealer if you've got some bees on your G String.. :)

Top Bottom