FS - KoAloha Pineapple Sunday (KPSM-03)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigarfan

Reaction score
SOLD - KoAloha Pineapple Sunday (KPSM-03)

I have been at this ukulele thing for less than a year during which I have purchased and played some really nice instruments. It is now time to start a rotation in order to keep the number of instruments here at home in the reasonable range. I would like to get another uke from the marketplace so to fund it I am offering up my KoAloha Pineapple Sunday which I acquired from another UU member at the beginning of Oct 2013.

I am going to price this uke at $975 which includes shipping and and paypal fees. But, for a limited time, I will reduce the price to $850 which will allow me to purchase the other uke. As soon as the other uke sells, the price is back to $975 unless of course it already has a new home.

The KPS is in prime condition. Not a mark to be found. The sound is punchy and crisp. I like the aesthetics with the darker side wood on the pineapple crown and the etched "KoALOHA" on the bridge along with the signature debossed pineapple patterned grid on the soundboard.

Specs
Model: KPSM-03
All Hawaiian Koa body
Hand shaped Sapelle Tenor neck
TUSQ nut and saddle
Hawaiian Koa fretboard, straight-cut
Soundboard debossed with signature pineapple patterned grid
KoAloha 5-pointed crown headstock
15 frets to the body (21 total)
Abalone fretboard markers
KoAloha’s patented “Musubi” soundhole
High Gloss Finish
UkeCrazy hardshell case

KoAloha-PS-01.jpg

KoAloha-PS-02.jpg

KoAloha-PS-03.jpg

KoAloha-PS-04.jpg

Last edited:
I am glad to see the bite on this so quick! This was a thorn in my side when it was on the market last time. I had to talk myself out of it a number of times! Please sell quickly and remove the temptation!!!!!

Must have posted at the right time. Three PMs on this one already but no cash in the account yet.

Great deal for someone looking for one of these unique someday collector item. "just my opinion since they are a limited model only made by the owner".

I wonder what your next uke is going to be.

inquiring minds would like to know.

happy new year to all.

Great deal for someone looking for one of these unique someday collector item. "just my opinion since they are a limited model only made by the owner".

I wonder what your next uke is going to be.

inquiring minds would like to know.

happy new year to all.

I'm thinking a Santa Cruz concert, the Cedar/Macassar Pono in the market place right now or maybe another Kinnard custom. Leaning towards the Santa Cruz but that will depend on the owner decision to sell or not. We'll see.

Okay...all you folks who sat out on Glenn's PS and forced me to buy it, here's your second chance... ;)

BTW, as a guy who prefers the sound of a soprano but wanted a little more room on the neck for picking I have to say that the Pineapple Sunday does a really good job of providing just that.

John

Cigar Fan I just bought a Santa Cruz concert all I can say is "AWESOME" I also own a Santa Cruz 0029 guitar also awesome . I call them ME and MINI ME :)

Cigar Fan I just bought a Santa Cruz concert all I can say is "AWESOME" I also own a Santa Cruz 0029 guitar also awesome . I call them ME and MINI ME :)

Me and Mini me ... that's good!

KPS is sold

First off, thank you very much for your interest in the KPS. I am overwhelmed by the number of people showing interest on the day the listing was posted. Amazing!

The bad news for most is the KPS is now paid for and will be making it's way to Singapore. (Small World!)

If it makes you feel any better, it went the first responder. You just have to be a little faster on the trigger next time.

Thanks again ... dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom