Song Still Remains - Ukulele Underground United

Hms

Reaction score
As I wasn't aware of this I thought I'd make people aware of it.
It's a CD of 20 track by various artists, Aldrine, Manitoba Hal, Dominator, Danielle ate the Sandwich, Bosko and Honey, Krabbers and too many others to mention.
Some great music on the CD.
available for download from the usual sources or CD from Amazon, as well as streamed from Spotify etc.
Well worth a purchase, especially as its a charity CD, profits going to the Duchenne Foundation, a charity for boys with Muscular Dystrophy.
So do yourself, and someone who would appreciate the help, a favour buy it.
H

I wholeheartedly agree! I bought mine a couple of years ago and listen to it all the time, great music and a great cause.

Thanks for posting! We put that together a few years ago, soon after the passing of one of our members from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Mr. Vincent "Captain Google" Rooney.

One of my favorite tracks on the album, "Slow Winds," is written and performed by another member of ours that is no longer on this plane, Mr. Victor "Iernon" Gim. He passed away from brain cancer in 2012.

Both losses are unspeakably tragic. Vincent was 19 years old. Victor was only 16.

Seeso,
Thanks for filling out the details, that video is... There's a lot of dust around here!
H

Top Bottom