mya-moe Koa Tenor Classic Photo :-)

suburude

Reaction score
Heres a couple of pics of my "New" to me mya-moe tenor classic
Awesome Uke !! I am new at this pic stuff so I hope I did it right ! :)

1163-14.jpg1163Back.jpg1163Back_10041135.jpg1163Full.jpg1163Shoulder.jpg

Congrats suburude. Both on your new Mya Moe and figuring out how to post the pics! Thanks, we love seeing them

Wow, that's an amazing set of koa! Congratulations on your new Mya-Moe! When you have a moment, let Gordon at Mya-Moe know that you're the new owner of this uke.

That has to be the prettiest uke ever! WOW!

That ukulele is, in a word, impeccable.

Congrats suburude. Both on your new Mya Moe and figuring out how to post the pics! Thanks, we love seeing them

:shaka::shaka:

As the former owner, I was really sad to see this one go, but I'm really glad it went to such a great new owner. It enabled me to pay off something that needed to be paid off, and I was realizing that I'm more of a baritone player and this wasn't getting the attention is deserves. Don't anyone feel too bad for me, I still feel crazy lucky to get to play the ukes that I've held onto. So glad you're enjoying this, Jim!

:D

Sweeeet! That is some really nice-looking wood!

John

Wow, that's an amazing set of koa! Congratulations on your new Mya-Moe! When you have a moment, let Gordon at Mya-Moe know that you're the new owner of this uke.

I called them a couple of times !!! Great folks !!!

As the former owner, I was really sad to see this one go, but I'm really glad it went to such a great new owner. It enabled me to pay off something that needed to be paid off, and I was realizing that I'm more of a baritone player and this wasn't getting the attention is deserves. Don't anyone feel too bad for me, I still feel crazy lucky to get to play the ukes that I've held onto. So glad you're enjoying this, Jim!

:D

Thanks G. !!! Jim

That wood looks incredible! Is that a bloodwood binding? If not what is the binding?

I want a Mya-Moe so bad now. UAS is making me twitch...

-Booli

Top Bottom