trouble accessing

flailingfingers

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am a member of both UU forum and UU+. I have a big desktop computer and a laptop. My user name and password are the same for both UU forum and UU+. With my desktop I can log into both. With my laptop I can only log into UU forum, not UU+. When I try it is refused. (I have my desktop turned off) Then I go to “forgot password?” and try to get in there. Every time I am told I have an incorrect code. I assume that is the colored number/letter box. I have tried many many times. No luck. What’s up???
flailingfingers

I have this also posted on UU+ forum since yesterday but have received no response so I'm trying here.
JUST ADDED AS AN EDIT:I'm now thinking I should contact a moderator directly rather than posting here with this question?

Last edited:
The moderators of the forum can only troubleshoot forum issues. If you have a technical question regarding UU+, please send an email to Ryan - ryan (at) ukuleleunderground (dot) com.

The link only goes to a Twitter account. I have also tried several times. No other way to contact you guys except here. Or is the user name as you have it Ryan-ryan???

I'm trying to cancel my subscription. Form says nothing to cancel. I signed up for a year. Still in the 30 day cancellation period. Judd

Nope. Got Ryan-ryan back too. No domain name? How does one contact the webmaster? Certainly not thru email.

Have you tried clearing you cookies and trying again?

Paul

The link only goes to a Twitter account. I have also tried several times. No other way to contact you guys except here. Or is the user name as you have it Ryan-ryan???

I'm trying to cancel my subscription. Form says nothing to cancel. I signed up for a year. Still in the 30 day cancellation period. Judd

I'm not sure what you're talking about re: "ryan-ryan." What link are you referring to?

Top Bottom