ABDC Season 3 opinions(:

xSoulistiq

Reaction score
any opinions?

i think the last crew that would battle out are Quest Crew and Team Millenia

but im all up for Quest Crew! :shaka:

i hate JC
i want Rainien back :(

I want Quest Crew and Boxcuttuhz on top from what I saw in the first episode.

Team Millenia is disappointing so far from what I've seen. Maybe they did better last week. I haven't watched last weeks episode though. I need to catch up.

I've known about Quest, Boxcuttuhz, and TM before the show and I was like, wow.

Quest, no surprise, I knew they'd have a bunch of followers quickly.
I was surprised by TM because they've changed it up a bit. After seeing their showcases and what not, I wouldn't have expected them to perform like that.
Boxcuttuhz, I was really surprised they left. I don't even wanna explain how bad I felt about that.

I'm sad but happy to say I'm one of the Quest/TM followers.

I've known about Quest, Boxcuttuhz, and TM before the show and I was like, wow.

Quest, no surprise, I knew they'd have a bunch of followers quickly.
I was surprised by TM because they've changed it up a bit. After seeing their showcases and what not, I wouldn't have expected them to perform like that.
Boxcuttuhz, I was really surprised they left. I don't even wanna explain how bad I felt about that.

I'm sad but happy to say I'm one of the Quest/TM followers.

Boxcuttuhz gone already?! Ridiculous. Their choreography is tight even though they don't have a lot of tricks. I've seen their stuff before, and they're definitely a favorite of mine despite being knocked off.

i feel like the guys who do the contortion stuff that lil mama gets all teary eyed cause they're from the bronx about needs to go... they arent a dance crew... they are a circus act. i feel like that gimmick is getting old.. all of their routines are the same with the bone cracking SFX and other like shock value dancing... they arent very good..

Dynamic edition on the other hand.. they may not be hop hop dancers or well rounded dancers at all.. but they do bring something new to the table that a lot of the other groups dont which is interesting. will they win? probably not. but i think the circus act needs to go!

Ringmasters or whatever has to go too. My friends say they aren't even dancing.
I think JC should be replaced with Kid Rainen, permanently.
Replace Lil Mama, we need a judge with real dancing background. And she only likes _____ because they're from, what was it, Brooklyn?

ABDC is wack now
theyre scared that filipinos might take over ABDC again.
and ringmasters sucks, they dont follow the votes.
im gonna stop watching this show if they vote off Quest
because theyre the only active crew in the show next to beat freakz and strikers

Of the remaining 6, here's the order I would kick crews out.

1. Dynamic Edition
2. Fly Khicks
3. Ringmasters
4. Strikers All-Stars

Beat Freaks and Quest Crew on top.

... so much for the Filipinos... It's not happening this season.

Quest will win. Definitely now based on that last performance. Beat Freaks didn't do anything to prove that they should win with their last performance. It seemed like an audition type of performance.

Male crew will win again. Although, this season's men seem kinda FABULOUS hahah, but still.

If BF wins, the show is definitely rigged. I think quest deserves it! If they lose I think ABDC will lose another viewer.

MTV is rigged LOL

Either the show is pre-determined or the voting system doesn't work. Vote as many times during the voting period? It's a combination of fan-base and people running macros on a designated home computer.

Quest will win. Definitely now based on that last performance. Beat Freaks didn't do anything to prove that they should win with their last performance. It seemed like an audition type of performance.

Male crew will win again. Although, this season's men seem kinda FABULOUS hahah, but still.

:Dlol:D
u got da super crew sign as ur avatar

Top Bottom