Claro walnut binding
Myrtle rosette
Rosewood fretboard and bridge
Bone nut and saddle
Slotted headstock with Grover tuners
Mahogany neck
Worth clear strings

List Date: 1/11/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Covered Bridge #049 Tenor
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Covered Bridge #049 Tenor

Wow! That is one gorgeous uke. The binding, headstock and rosette are very classy choices. This looks like it will really make some lucky owner very happy.

The figure in the headstock matching the figure in the rosette is very cool. I have the same combo (redwood/myrtle) CB concert and it is stellar.

Wanted to say if you're looking for an American-made, quality built, hand-made, great sounding tenor (every fretted note on every string intonates perfect, clear, loud, and even tone over the full acoustic range) with beautiful tone wood at a very good price, this is it.

Guess folks are still paying off Christmas and waiting for a tax refund.

I've parted with a few nice tenors in the last year, but I'm still keeping my Covered Bridge tenor. My Covered Bridge is a red cedar/curly myrtle tenor.

Wanted to say if you're looking for an American-made, quality built, hand-made, great sounding tenor (every fretted note on every string intonates perfect, clear, loud, and even tone over the full acoustic range) with beautiful tone wood at a very good price, this is it.

Thought that needed to be said again doc.

I suspect the photos don't do it justice either.

Wow, what a tight redwood and beautiful grained myrtle! It is that I already have a very much adored redwood CB concert.. :) I can only highly recommend these CB ukes.

I have this exact wood combination in a concert size (also Covered Bridge) and I can only say that this is a great deal. Somebody grab this!

Top Bottom