Checking Intrest

ukebuilder

Reaction score
I have a all koa sop Braford Donaldson uke. I got it from him at a show and never touched it after sticking it in a cash. It will come with a tweed hard case that fits it. It is his vintage style. Has aqulia strings and sounds great. Thought about selling it to someone that will give her the time she needs. I have made many and prefer to be seen playing mine so if you been thinking about one email me. kmorgan302@hotmail.com Thinking about 300.00 plus shipping and paypal costs.

Love to see some pics

Updated pics down below....

Attachments

• uk3-025.jpg
    uk3-025.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
I've emailed as suggested, and also tried PMing, but your inbox is reported as being full.

uke1.jpg
uke2.jpg
uke3.jpg
uke4.jpg
Sorry I have been busy but here are finished pics of uke and case. I got the case off here and it is a cheap case but looks cool and I had to cut some foam it get it to fit this sexy uke. It fits like a dream. For anyone that wanted more pics here you go and sorry no sound bite. It sounds as good as any and all Brads uke. This is all koa even the neck. Brad made it for his wife and I am sure he could tell you more about it. I traded Koa wood and cash to get it from him and now I hate to see it sitting. I visited Brad and he showed me a couple things in his shop and I wanted one of his uke but now I prefer to be seen with my own. Like I said I would like 300.00 and you pay shipping and any paypal costs. So the first one that says they will take it can have it. Lots have asked for pics so here they are sorry for delay but I am crazy busy right now. ENJOY.

I'll 100% take it if you can organise P&P to the UK.

Not sure about shipping to UK. I have done this once and last time I under quoted and took a hit. I will look into it and see what it will cost. Maybe someone on here would know. You would have to pay all shipping costs.

Not sure about shipping to UK. I have done this once and last time I under quoted and took a hit. I will look into it and see what it will cost. Maybe someone on here would know. You would have to pay all shipping costs.

Shipping to the UK is fairly easy with the USPS online. All Customs completed automatically with postage calculated and purchased online. Just pay, print, and ship. Shipped a few ukes internationally this way. It does cost more than domestic mail.

Last edited:
Shipping to the UK is fairly easy with the USPS online. All Customs completed automatically with postage calculated and purchased online. Just pay, print, and ship. Shipped a few ukes internationally this way. It does cost more than domestic mail.

Thank you for the help, Doc_J.

The idea of international shipping is clearly a continuing concern to ukebuilder, so I have asked him to sell to his reserve buyer in the states.

Brads uke is back on the market. The UK buyer is now not interested. Would rather ship to lower 48 but if you cover all shipping costs then I guess I can ship it anywhere. Looking for 300 plus shipping. Includes case.

Hi UkeBuilder, can you send me a few close up photos of the uke in a better light? I'd really like to see the wood grain a bit better! Thanks so much!

Small world Ukebuilder! Your " Who Gat you in a storm" by Cara D is very good friend of mine. Nice looking uke, good luck with the sale. I came close to buying one of Brad's a while back, but had the chance for a Mo reso at the same time. If one's $$$ could be in two places..........

Top Bottom