Fire and rain on Kamoa Tenor Uke

Nice rendition and nice sounding uke. Are you a guitar player? Seems like it from your strum technique.

Cheers Dulcio. Yea guilty - guitar player.Had the uke maybe 6 months- enjoy it a lot.I guess a lot of guitar technique has crept in to the way i play it on songs like this.
But I have been learning some jazz stuff which I probably play in a better uke like manner. At Xmas I usually play guitar and sing at a couple of parties...this time I just took the uke...and it seemed to go down ok..so I was pleased about that.
Thanks for commenting.

Nice job always played fire and rain on the guitar sounds great on the uke. Also great cover on Chelsea hotel thanks !

Thanks norainman...kind of ya to comment.Funny about Chelsea hotel.I originally did that on uke but wasn't so happy with it , so I went back to the guitar.
At the moment i'm working on a finger picked uke version of The story of Isaac ..another Leonard C one.I think it's working pretty well on the uke...so if I can get the vocal ok (bit low)...I might post that sometime.
Cheers again

Great! Thanks for sharing that. Always loved this song and you did it justice!

Top Bottom