Issue 31 of Ukulele Player Magazine just went LIVE

Thanks for another great issue Mickey. That Ohana sure looks tempting!

–Lori

I never knew that this ukulele magazine existed. (Sorry, I do not do much internet research.) So thank you very much for posting it. I bet there are many more who benefited.

Yes, Thanks Mickey. I know a lot of work goes into getting these produced. I really do enjoy them.

Really enjoyed the latest couple of issues, thank you.

I have no idea which issues I've read now, or which ones contained which reviews - is there a list of contents (preferably searchable) anywhere?

Some great articles. But when was this issue "published"? The event listings at the back are way out of date.

There FYI another uke mag published by Acoustic Guitar Mag. Comes out 4 times a year. Slick but informative ! :)

Some great articles. But when was this issue "published"? The event listings at the back are way out of date.

I have to update the event listings and kill the old ones. The magazine was released on Sunday, January 5, 2014 and I have had way too many things to do, but, I'll get rid of the old events before the next issue.

BOOOOOM!!!!! I love your mag thanx for taking the time and energy to produce this for us Pippin

Top Bottom