New banjo ukes!

Looks great Dave! Just curious - why no tenor necks?

They look fantastic. I recently bought a Lanikai soprano. Had I known of your ukes, I would've gotten yours. Next one I get will have a resonator on it. Ever considered that?

They look fantastic. I recently bought a Lanikai soprano. Had I known of your ukes, I would've gotten yours. Next one I get will have a resonator on it. Ever considered that?

Thanks! I've thought about resonators, but can't figure out how to do it without at least doubling the price...

Hi Dave. I attended the below referenced Banjolele club. As I don't own a banjolele, I brought my uke. It was a blast from the past! Great fun, with over 20 players. Of the 2 banjo ukes available on your site, is one more suitable in sound to the other for such a large group?

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
Hi Dave. I attended the below referenced Banjolele club. As I don't own a banjolele, I brought my uke. It was a blast from the past! Great fun, with over 20 players. Of the 2 banjo ukes available on your site, is one more suitable in sound to the other for such a large group?

Thanks,
Bill

They are both about the same - loud :D

Hi Dave,

Loud is good. You make beautiful instruments! I love the different combinations of wood you use. I have my second meet this week which will hopefully help lead me to a decision on what to do.
Thanks,
Bill

Ps. The group actually has 58 members! Hard to imagine, but true. Ear plug time.

Last edited:
These are wonderful. Thank you. I bought one in the last batch.

#249 is all mine!

Does anyone have the link to the case that these fit in? Thanks!

Do you make these yourself Dave? Very cool. My uas will lead me to one soon.

Having just purchased Dave's new No. 290 in a transaction that went from payment to shipping notification in under two hours, I just want to attest as to Dave's superior customer service. Happy New Year everyone!

Top Bottom