Kala 8 string electric ukulele with case.

gallo72

Reaction score
I'm selling my Kala 8 String Electric Tenor Ukulele with case. In very good condition. Plays and sounds great. This ukulele is in very good condition. No scratches or dings. Has a hardly noticeable blemish on corner of head stock that I tried to show in picture. Didn't come out though. Other than that, the uke looks(pics don't do it justice) awesome. This uke really comes to life plugged in. You can see and hear me playing this uke on You Tube. Type in The Master's Call ukulele cover and you can hear it. Would post link, but I believe it is not allowed. Reason I'm selling is that it doesn't really fit my choir group style so I've leaned towards playing guitar now. No offense to the uke players. I thought it sounded great in my choir. Difference in opinion. I'm asking 275.00 + shipping.( All depends where you live) PayPal only. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 100_0486.jpg
    100_0486.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_0488.jpg
    100_0488.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_0489.jpg
    100_0489.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_0490.jpg
    100_0490.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_0498.jpg
    100_0498.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Same uke Kala puts out today. Mohagany top back and sides. Only difference it is in black finish with white pearl bindings. Thanks for looking.

i am interested

I'm selling my Kala 8 String Electric Tenor Ukulele with case. In very good condition. Plays and sounds great. This ukulele is in very good condition. No scratches or dings. Has a hardly noticeable blemish on corner of head stock that I tried to show in picture. Didn't come out though. Other than that, the uke looks(pics don't do it justice) awesome. This uke really comes to life plugged in. You can see and hear me playing this uke on You Tube. Type in The Master's Call ukulele cover and you can hear it. Would post link, but I believe it is not allowed. Reason I'm selling is that it doesn't really fit my choir group style so I've leaned towards playing guitar now. No offense to the uke players. I thought it sounded great in my choir. Difference in opinion. I'm asking 275.00 + shipping.( All depends where you live) PayPal only. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking!
i will give you 250.00! how do we conduct this transaction?

Top Bottom