Song Help Request Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (Lilo and Stitch)

1legacy

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone knows the chords to "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride"? Been trying to figure it out...but...pretty hard for me. hehe. help would be much appreciated! THANKS!

You can find it on TSH.

Hello,
Sorry, I'm a bit of a noob and a beginner on the ukulele, so I don't understand this :
PiCKiNG:
f-f=f .=d=.=f . =c = . =A g-f f=f=f=f .=d =.=f .=c= .=A g-f
f-f=f .=d=.=f . =c = . =A g-f f=f=f=f .=d =.=f .=c= .=A g-f

Could someone help me with it, or translate it in another form ?

this is a great song if you get a bunch of people together and sing it :)

Those are just the notes for the picking part. The timing notation is confusing to me. But if you want to do the picking, just listen to the recording for the timing.

I'm sorry but I can't seem to get it right... I still can't understand how I'm supposed to pick those notes... =S

Wouldn't it be possible to have it in the form :
A----------------------------
E----------------------------
C----------------------------
G----------------------------
?

Hello,
Sorry, I'm a bit of a noob and a beginner on the ukulele, so I don't understand this :

Could someone help me with it, or translate it in another form ?

If you know your scale, you can play dis

i know my scales.. i'm just not sure how to read this...
the format is wierd
Right now i just ignore the picking (well actually i kinda made my own picking by ear lol)

well, i dont really know it yet, still a beginner. can someone please translate it? and i dont understand why there are equal signs.

da equals jus means that you play um faster den da single dashes, I know cuz Roy Sakuma's used the same notation. It's no as precise as tabs, but it works. I know dat, cuz dats how I started out, and was hella easier den tabs

actually, you only gotta know da basic scale: c d e f g a b C, and I'm betting u know dat one.

A-------------0--------------------0------
e-1-1-1---1-----3-1--1-1-1-1---1-----3-1-
c-------2---0-----------------2---0-------
g-----------------------------------------

Top Bottom