George Harrison & Jeff Lynne on banjolele

Booli

Reaction score
Not sure if this one has been shared previously, but regardless, it's worth sharing again for those that might have missed it.

Also, this might be useful to show all your 'friends' that still consider the ukulele a 'toy' and not a 'real instrument', and let them see that these legends of rock music are into, and having fun with their banjo ukes.

[SARCASM]
Not everybody wants to be a heavy-metal shredder and make funny faces when they play like Steve Vai or EVH.
[/SARCASM]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydH4d6tTiCc

Giving credit to the source where I found this on the ukulele section of reddit, here.

Some of my guitar friends said that ukes are toy, but hey they can't play uke and I shred better than them. They know it and no more "bashing the uke talk" till now....

Uke is fun! Thanks for sharing Booli.

Ferry

Some of my guitar friends said that ukes are toy, but hey they can't play uke and I shred better than them. They know it and no more "bashing the uke talk" till now....

Uke is fun! Thanks for sharing Booli.

Ferry

yea, just show them Jake's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' video (from either TEDTalks or GoogleMusic) or the HISESSIONS for Kalei Gamiao if you want them to see some uke shredding - ha ha!

thanks for sharing that! George was really awesome....

Top Bottom