Wtb fishman ukulele pickup

I contacted Fishman to see if I could purchase a lot of the KULA ukulele preamp/pickup systems to install. They told me they only sell them to authorized manufacturers. :(

So I spotted on ebay that Butler music in Missouri sells damaged Lanikai ukes that have the system installed. I'm currently watching a few auctions to see if I can pick one up for less than $50. Might be worth a shot.

Previously I purchased the UK-300T from Mike Upton at Kala, but lately I've found out that "Belcat" has them made in China. They sell on ebay for $19.99. I've installed both the UK-300T and the UK-400T and they work great!

The fishman Kula pickup is fantastic, i've install it on an APC (anthonio Pinto Carvalho) tenor ukulele and the sound is great!!!!
I've buy it in an italian shop, but fishman online tell that is only for manufacturers.
Great sound, true EQ and the tuner...not perfect but ok (only the tuner)!!!

Excuse me for the english!:D

I prefer a Mi-Si or an L.R. Baggs 5.0.

If you have a Fishman ukulele pickup system for sale, passive or active, please let me know.

I have an extra one of Pono's/Ko'olau's passive pickup system uninstalled by the guys at Hawaii Music supply, should you like to purchase that PM me. Ko'olau/Pono really did their homework on the crystal USTs unlike most cheap stock made in china passives. Regards,

Top Bottom