Hey Ya! (Outkast) - Ukulele Band ( Ukulele, Ukulelebass, Drums, Vocals, Glockenspiel)

The guy playing lead (is that you, OP?) has such a smooth touch. Nice! Like your other stuff too - subscribed.

That is me. Thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out!

I love it! That xylophone is great too, haha, perfectly compliments the ensemble, and as Koa said, lead sounds spot on.
Thoroughly enjoyed, dragged the other half downstairs to watch it with me :)

watched your vid, excellent stuff, so good in fact I decided to watch all 8 vids, now I am late for work, worth it though keep them coming mate

WOOT WOOT!!! That was AWESOME! Spot-on!!! Makes me wish that I was there playing, singing, and dancing along with all of you! Such high energy -- I loved it!!! Gonna subscribe to your channel once I get back on the 'Tube! :)

That was really a great performance. I think the space compresses your energy and gives it extra punch. Are you in someone's garage?

Please come hang out here often!

That was really a great performance. I think the space compresses your energy and gives it extra punch. Are you in someone's garage?

Please come hang out here often!

.... Thanks! We are in a tiny practice space in brooklyn.

Absolutely great job! Soooo groovy!

Thanks!! I love the zappa stuff!! So cool! The drummer from the video and I were in a Frank Zappa Tribute band in college. We've been talking about some zappa covers. Maybe Montana

... To everyone else: Thank you sooooo much for all your kind words. Really means a lot. I love the ukulele community!

Last edited:
A lead Ukulele...who woulda thunk? This is fantastic. Loved every minute of it:) Subscribed as well!

Thanks!! I love the zappa stuff!! So cool! The drummer from the video and I were in a Frank Zappa Tribute band in college. We've been talking about some zappa covers. Maybe Montana

Zappa tribute band sounds very promising! Would be so nice to see some new vids when I'm searching "zappa+ukulele" on youtube!!!

Top Bottom