scqr74.jpg

Solid Acacia
Mahogany Neck
Rosewood Fret Board
Rosewood Bridge
Bone Nut/Saddle
Faux Tortoise Shell Binding
Abalone Rosette Sound hole

Looks good. I didn't know they had that specific model.

Congrats on the new axe! It looks stunning and darn, now I want one too! LOL How is the sound and playability?
Thanks I'm real happy with it, the sound is amazing to me but if you go to you tube there are a few sample comparisons to listen to as far as the playability I'm not qualified to give one yet I am just two new a player but it seems light to the touch as far as the string set up so I'll need to be more precise in my learning of the fingering the frets but iam willing to give it ago.

Thanks Kyle it's a limited run, there was some delay with the holidays and inventory being done so Jason offered me this one, I don't believe they will have another production run on this one untill later this year.

Thanks Kyle it's a limited run, there was some delay with the holidays and inventory being done so Jason offered me this one, I don't believe they will have another production run on this one untill later this year.

I like it. I was wondering if they had any ukes with inlay just around the sound hole. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking. Oh btw, you spelled "koa" wrong in your sig :)

I like it. I was wondering if they had any ukes with inlay just around the sound hole. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking. Oh btw, you spelled "koa" wrong in your sig :)
WOYA on the KOA it was late forgive me.......you'll have to check with Jason on price.

Check www.pilikoko.com Wow, I wasn't aware of that tortoise binding. Love it. Still love my KPK concert. Bet that tenor sounds sweet. No mention of the tortoise binding on website at this time.

Last edited:

Wow, I've been looking at the KPK site for *days* and didn't notice that one. But then I'm trying to pick a pineapple, or trying not to as the case may be. :eek: I bet it's a great uke, that binding is really intriguing, somehow it shouts "Classy!" Did you hear that too?

Wow, I've been looking at the KPK site for *days* and didn't notice that one. But then I'm trying to pick a pineapple, or trying not to as the case may be. :eek: I bet it's a great uke, that binding is really intriguing, somehow it shouts "Classy!" Did you hear that too?
Classy would be right on what I thought at the moment but then again I do hear things. Thanks peaceweaver.

Top Bottom