Played for a wedding

Reaction score
Our Uke band (the Ukulele Social Club) played for a wedding today and had a blast. Got a lot of neat comments. I will try to post some tabs of some of my arrangements we played.

I don't think anyone of our group is younger than 60 and we were surprised that the young couple getting married requested Ukulele to be played. Never to old or to young to enjoy the UKE ! My uke students range from 7 to 80+ and we all enjoy playing different styles of music together.

That is neat. Looking forward to seeing the arrangements. We should have a place where UU members share arrangements with several parts for uke groups. I will look into setting up something.

That is neat. Looking forward to seeing the arrangements. We should have a place where UU members share arrangements with several parts for uke groups. I will look into setting up something.
That would make me unbelievably happy.

Sorry for miss leading you about the different parts. This is the part I played. I also would love to see a section for the multi-part arrangements.

It would be cool if all sections were posted. There isn't enough ensemble arrangements out there.

Really cool. Guys like Mraz and Vedder have made the ukulele pretty popular with the younger crowd so I'm not surprised they wanted it. About a year ago I had to fill in for our worship leader when he was out of town and I did an acoustic set with my baritone uke instead of my guitar - all of the kids new what it was but most of the adults wondered why I was using a toy guitar... :)

John

What songs did you play?

How many in your band?

What part of the country/globe?

Top Bottom