FS: Pono MTD w/ Pickup and Ko'olau Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash81

Reaction score
I recently purchased this as a 'second' from Paradise Ukuleles on eBay. The only blemishes I've been able to find so far are two minuscule marks. One is an ~1mm x 2mm black mark in the finish on the front of the ukulele. The other area is of roughly equal size and on the right side of the neck near the tenth fret. The area near the tenth fret has what looks to be some excess gloss, and is nearly imperceptible. Both areas are barely noticeable, and do not affect play in any way. There are also some very light 'flea bites' on the rear left side of the neck near the eighth and ninth frets--these might have been my doing, and are also not very noticeable at all.

Includes Ko'olau/Pono deluxe hardshell case and Pono passive under-saddle pickup. The reason I'm selling this is because it was somewhat of an impulse buy, and I was spending money that I didn't really have. I also think that I prefer concert size ukuleles.

I'm asking SOLD. Price includes shipping to continental US, and I will cover PayPal fees. I'd be happy to post more pics/info if need be, please just let me know. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
More pictures...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
The Pono is both a great looking and playing instrument, just not really for me. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions about it via message or over the phone. Thanks!

Nice baritone, if I did not just get one I would be all over this. Paradise does a nice job setting them up as well, good to work with. I have one of his tenor Ponos, great deals sometimes.

Good luck with the sale.

If it's a concert Uke you desire, I have a Lanakai LCD-C with Hard Shell case in near perfect condition, that I would be willing to try and make a trade. I never did quite bonded with the concert size and moved up to tenor and baritone soon after purchasing the concert. It's is definitely the prettiest uke in my collection and I can't find even one blemish.

I'll supply pics if you are at all interested.

wooville

Upon further research, I see this Pono is NOT a Baritone as posted by "focsle" above, rather a Tenor. I probably wouldn't be interested in another Tenor. If anyone is looking to trade for a baritone I would be interested.

Nice baritone, if I did not just get one I would be all over this. Paradise does a nice job setting them up as well, good to work with. I have one of his tenor Ponos, great deals sometimes.

Good luck with the sale.

This is actually a tenor ukulele. Yes, Ki is an awesome guy to deal with!

Price reduced to $450, including shipping to conus and paypal fees. I'm also open to a trade for a Mainland Mahogany Slothead 'Simply Beautiful' concert ukulele + cash. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom