Hardcase for Bruko Baritone?

mr79

Reaction score
So, in a few weeks I'm going to be the proud owner of a custom Bruko baritone... I'm wanting to find a hard case for it ready in advance - I spoke to Bruko on the phone, and they said that they'd tried Warwick cases but they weren't the right size, and didn't stock any for their baritones. I think Bruko baritone's are slightly wider at the bottom bout and slightly shorter overall than 'standard' (27cm wide at the bottom bout, and 73cm long).

I've been looking at all the cases I can find, but all have a bottom bout width of 26cm or less, and are usually to fit baris that are around 77cm long. Has anybody got a Bruko baritone and found a hard case that fits it?

Cheers for your help!

My Bruko bari will fit into my Oahu case, but barely. It's also a bit weird that, because the Bruko's scale is shorter, there's a good five inches of empty space above the headstock. Not a perfect fit by any means.

I'd check in with Compass Rose jumbo owners, or maybe Kanilea super-tenor owners.

There's also this: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?68336-Custom-quot-Coffin-quot-cases&highlight=Custom+coffin+cases Probably a bit on the heavy side, but your street-cred will definitely jump.

Good luck -- and please let us know what you find.

I'm using the Ohana baritone gig bag I got from Mim - the "deluxe" one with more padding. Not a hard case but fits the Bruko pretty well.

Top Bottom