PDA

View Full Version : Any Seasonistas in Munich?

austin1
01-21-2014, 11:30 AM
I know we have a bunch of German Seasonistas out there, but are any of us located in Munich? I ask because my boyfriend is going to Munich for some conference party thingie with John Kerry, and since I hate both conference party thingies and John Kerry, I'm trying to find something else to do. I mean, I haven't yet decided I'm going, mostly because this thesis thing is (actually) killing me. But if there were Seasonistas in Munich, and if they were willing to hang out with me, I would definitely have to consider it.

Dougf
01-21-2014, 03:05 PM
I think the Ukelites are in Munich.

chrimess
01-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Absolutely- Mia san Mia.
I think the Ukelites are in Munich.

Lumpy Wafflesquirt
01-21-2014, 10:44 PM
I know we have a bunch of German Seasonistas out there, but are any of us located in Munich? I ask because my boyfriend is going to Munich for some conference party thingie with John Kerry, and since I hate both conference party thingies and John Kerry, I'm trying to find something else to do. I mean, I haven't yet decided I'm going, mostly because this thesis thing is (actually) killing me. But if there were Seasonistas in Munich, and if they were willing to hang out with me, I would definitely have to consider it.

check out the seasonistas map and add you pin

http://tinyurl.com/qb7zk8z