Any Seasonistas in Munich?

austin1

Reaction score
I know we have a bunch of German Seasonistas out there, but are any of us located in Munich? I ask because my boyfriend is going to Munich for some conference party thingie with John Kerry, and since I hate both conference party thingies and John Kerry, I'm trying to find something else to do. I mean, I haven't yet decided I'm going, mostly because this thesis thing is (actually) killing me. But if there were Seasonistas in Munich, and if they were willing to hang out with me, I would definitely have to consider it.

I know we have a bunch of German Seasonistas out there, but are any of us located in Munich? I ask because my boyfriend is going to Munich for some conference party thingie with John Kerry, and since I hate both conference party thingies and John Kerry, I'm trying to find something else to do. I mean, I haven't yet decided I'm going, mostly because this thesis thing is (actually) killing me. But if there were Seasonistas in Munich, and if they were willing to hang out with me, I would definitely have to consider it.

check out the seasonistas map and add you pin

http://tinyurl.com/qb7zk8z

Top Bottom