NUD: Koaloha Content

allanr

Reaction score
In my obsessive trolling for uke p*** and ukulele daydreams, I came across one of my dream Ukes for sale in Phoenix, Arizona. Wouldn't it be nice if I could only try it before buying it. It is a lot of money for me.

Well as fate would have it, I find myself today in Phoenix to visit my dad, who comes down here most winters to escape the cold in Canada.

And now I am the VERY happy owner of a new Koaloha Sceptre concert scale ukulele. Wow!

I had the chance to try it out and compare it to a concert Kamaka and several Kanileas and Martins. The Sceptre easily holds its own in that crowd, and despite its unorthodox shape, it is very comfortable to hold and play.

Together with my National Triolian and Godin MultiUke it will form the Holy Trinity of my collection.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 51
Congratulations! That is one sweet uke!

Got one myself and love it! Great score!

Congrats! Glad you like it?

What is the white band above the nut?

Congratulations Allan. The Sceptre is a great sounding uke and is comfortable to play,as rem50 can attest to. Enjoy the uke, the warm weather and your visit with your Dad!

Congrat's and welcome to the Valley! the scepter is interesting looking, but not my taste, I would love a KCM-00 though!

If you're still in the area come visit the Sun City Uke Club Thursday 3-5. PM me for more info. There's also a meetup every Tuesday night at Sam Ash, 43rd & Cactus.

oops, Sam Ash meetups are Tuesday nights and a Jam session 2nd Saturdays of the month.

Last edited:
Congrat's and welcome to the Valley! the scepter is interesting looking, but not my taste, I would love a KCM-00 though!

If you're still in the area come visit the Sun City Uke Club Thursday 3-5. PM me for more info. There's also a meetup every Thursday night at Sam Ash, 43rd & Cactus.

I'm kinda dependent on my dad's car schedule for transportation, but I'll try for one of those meet ups tomorrow. Thanks!

I'm kinda dependent on my dad's car schedule for transportation, but I'll try for one of those meet ups tomorrow. Thanks!

I'm now curious about this Sam Ash meetup. If I can find out what time this is, I may show up and crash the party.

Top Bottom