While My Guitar Gently Weeps

10 seconds in and my coke is all over the screen. omfg that ukulele sounds nice.

what brand, i mean like model?

dope

Woops... clicked the wrong star... A joke, man! ;)

Nice and sensitive performance. The runny nose completes your act (was that the booze or were you actually moved by your own genius? Wonderful! The shredding was fun, but this sounds very nice indeed.

Sounds like you have it hooked up to a decent amp as well. I had a guy sitting next to me with an Eleuke, amp the size of a Coke can and the batteries were half dead. You'd fart and distortion was all over the place. Inspiring vid!

Woops... clicked the wrong star... A joke, man! ;)

Nice and sensitive performance. The runny nose completes your act (was that the booze or were you actually moved by your own genius? Wonderful! The shredding was fun, but this sounds very nice indeed.

Sounds like you have it hooked up to a decent amp as well. I had a guy sitting next to me with an Eleuke, amp the size of a Coke can and the batteries were half dead. You'd fart and distortion was all over the place. Inspiring vid!

lololol its plugged into my laptop going out to generic $10 computer speakers.

the only problem I have with it is the body size, not the thickness but the overall size, its like a concert. no stop me though

lololol its plugged into my laptop going out to generic $10 computer speakers.
But hey, the dollar is on a comeback these days... right? If not, I will just keep looking for other reasons to hide my shame.

On the other hand, good to know such a setup is an option as well. OK, one last try. You must have a very good laptop and excellent genericity in the USA!

How come I still fee pwned...

Top Bottom