New ukes at NAMM

hawaii 50

Reaction score
Nice write-up! I will be there Friday retracing some of your footsteps and your article will help me prioritize where to drool first. ;-)

Nice write-up! I will be there Friday retracing some of your footsteps and your article will help me prioritize where to drool first. ;-)

Thanks for the credit...but that is Andrew's review blog...I will enjoy with you for now...go and say Hi to the Hawaii Music Supply gang there...Corey is there too...

Thanks Andrew for the pictures and the sound samples....

Thanks Andrew for the pictures and the sound samples....

NAMM was incredible. I have a lot of photos and video of Daniel Ho on the GOPro Stage but I need to get it all into the editor and upload it to YouTube. Hopefully later this week. Tons of great ukes, and Japan, Korean and Vietnamese ukes were present as well which was interesting. Kanilea's booth was fantastic. Ohana has a nice booth with Ken Middleton showing off the new Ohana Bass Ukulele. If I were a bass player I would be ordering one right now. Daniel Ho played a duet with it and it was really amazing. It looks very well made and the sound was incredible. Not a u-bass type but a true acoustic base you can hear well, and plugged in, as loud as you want. The USC drum core was pretty awesome on Saturday morning marching into the lobby of the Marriott. LOL! No one was sleeping after 8:30am!

NAMM was incredible. I have a lot of photos and video of Daniel Ho on the GOPro Stage but I need to get it all into the editor and upload it to YouTube. Hopefully later this week. Tons of great ukes, and Japan, Korean and Vietnamese ukes were present as well which was interesting. Kanilea's booth was fantastic. Ohana has a nice booth with Ken Middleton showing off the new Ohana Bass Ukulele. If I were a bass player I would be ordering one right now. Daniel Ho played a duet with it and it was really amazing. It looks very well made and the sound was incredible. Not a u-bass type but a true acoustic base you can hear well, and plugged in, as loud as you want. The USC drum core was pretty awesome on Saturday morning marching into the lobby of the Marriott. LOL! No one was sleeping after 8:30am!

Thanks Jay

I will go down one of these years...kind of in a different mode since moving back to Hawaii...I used to fly from SFO-HNL 2 or 3 times a year...Andrew had a pass for me but to lazy(Old) to do all the walking around...but after seeing all the Ukes and all the parties and music etc...wish I went....

looking forward to your pictures and video's too...

Top Bottom