FS: Baritone Baroq-Ulele

khal

Reaction score
I'm reluctantly selling this lovely instrument to finance a new flute.

I bought it from Ethnic Musical Instruments for $287 about four months ago. It's from Mid East Instrument company and made in Pakistan, but very high quality - sturdy and no defects. The tone is sweet and lute-like. Action and intonation are excellent. Solid spruce top and rosewood back. with the round back it helps to use a strap (it has a strap button) or one of those rubber things that go under placemats to stop slipping. It has been well cared for.

I've tried several types of strings and tunings. It sounds great in re-entrant dGBE. Right now it's in linear DGBE with Martin strings.

I'm asking $225 including shipping to CONUS. I don't have a sound file but I'd be happy to play it over the phone.

Thanks,
Kim

barbar3.JPGbarbar2.jpgbarbar1.jpg

I've owned two of these and am really impressed by the quality and sound for the price. This is worth a strong consideration.

Any interest at $200 before I go to eBay? I'd much rather sell it here!

Kim

I'm reluctantly selling this lovely instrument to finance a new flute.

I bought it from Ethnic Musical Instruments for $287 about four months ago. It's from Mid East Instrument company and made in Pakistan, but very high quality - sturdy and no defects. The tone is sweet and lute-like. Action and intonation are excellent. Solid spruce top and rosewood back. with the round back it helps to use a strap (it has a strap button) or one of those rubber things that go under placemats to stop slipping. It has been well cared for.

I've tried several types of strings and tunings. It sounds great in re-entrant dGBE. Right now it's in linear DGBE with Martin strings.

I'm asking $225 including shipping to CONUS. I don't have a sound file but I'd be happy to play it over the phone.

Thanks,
Kim

View attachment 63274View attachment 63275View attachment 63276

Top Bottom