FS: Lanikai LKS-TEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovejito

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED: $225 via Paypal gift for Lanikai LKS-TEU, gigbag, Aquila strings, and usb cable. Free shipping to CONUS via FEDEX.

Hello! I bought this ukulele as a gift for my niece thinking she would like recording to her iPad/Computer. She played it for awhile, but she prefers her concert size ukulele.

It's been kept in a case and properly humidified, though the case and the humidifier are not apart of this sale. It will ship with the Lanikai padded gigbag, a set of Aquilas, and the USB cord.

No dings or nicks. Some light surface scratching can be seen in the right angle, in the right light, nothing major. One thing to note is slightly to the right and under the bridge, there seems to be an irregularity in the finish. You can't see it, but you can feel it. It came this way. I didn't purchase as a blem though and didn't notice it until my niece pointed it out.

Looking to get $325 via Paypal. Free shipping and insurance to the lower 48 via USPS. I will ask for signature required.

Size: Tenor
Scale Length: 17.25”
Width at Nut: 37mm
Nut Material: Bone
Top: Solid Spruce
Back/Sides: Hawaiian Koa
Top and Back Binding: Rosewood
Rosette and Purfling: Mother of Pearl
Headstock: 1mm Hawaiian Koa Cap
Headstock Binding: Rosewood
Headstock inlay: Mother of Pearl
Machines: Grover Gold Plated Geared Tuning Machines
Neck: Mahogany
Neck Binding: Rosewood
Fretboard: Rosewood
Fretboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Block Inlay
Bridge: Rosewood
Saddle Material: Bone
Skunk Stripe: Rosewood
Butt Stripe: Rosewood Trapezoid
Electronics: Fishman Kula with USB
Neck/Body Joined: 14th Fret
# of Frets: 19
Case/Bag Compatibility: UC-T/HSS613/FB-T/TB-T/FHB-T/THB-T

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Will accept $275 with free shipping and insurance if paid with paypal gift.

PRICE REDUCED: $250 via Paypal gift for Lanikai LKS-TEU, gigbag, Aquila strings, and usb cable. Free shipping to CONUS via UPS.

PRICE REDUCED AGAIN BUMP: $225 via Paypal gift for Lanikai LKS-TEU, gigbag, Aquila strings, and usb cable. Free shipping to CONUS via FEDEX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom