-=] WTB: Tenor Fluke [=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booli

Reaction score
Hi all,

UAS rearing it's head, yet again...(ha ha)

Before I pull the trigger on a new Tenor Fluke I wanted to see if anyone on UU had one that they would like to rehome.

My desired criteria are:

1. Prefer open sound hole, and not like the partly occluded 'Hibiscus' sound hole (I need access inside to install and/or service pickup).
  2. Prefer the modular wooden bridge/saddle, and not the molded all-one-piece saddle.
  3. Prefer more subdued colors, and not the Steampunk/Clockworks or other garish graphics, i.e., not Pink, Yellow or Purple, but Mango and other woods are ok.
  4. With or without pickup, either is ok. I plan to install one anyway later.
  5. Polycarbonate or Wooden fretboard, either is ok.
  6. Friction tuners or PEGHEDS, either is ok, I plan to install the Gotoh UPTL 4:1 Planetary Geared tuners if there are friction tuners anyway later as well.
  7. Bonus points if you have a padded gig bag to go with it, or even better the Gator hard-shell case that is specific to the Fluke that The Magic Fluke Company sells for it.

I would like to do PayPal, and have it shipped insured with tracking number. I am currently in NJ.

Please reply here in the thread, or PM me if you have something and we can go from there.

Thank you,

Booli :shaka:

Last edited:
Sending you a PM now

I have one you may be interested in. I'll send a PM with a picture in a few minutes.

Hi all,

UAS rearing it's head, yet again...(ha ha)

Before I pull the trigger on a new Tenor Fluke I wanted to see if anyone on UU had one that they would like to rehome.

My desired criteria are:

1. Prefer open sound hole, and not like the partly occluded 'Hibiscus' sound hole (I need access inside to install and/or service pickup).
  2. Prefer the modular wooden bridge/saddle, and not the molded all-one-piece saddle.
  3. Prefer more subdued colors, and not the Steampunk/Clockworks or other garish graphics, i.e., not Pink, Yellow or Purple, but Mango and other woods are ok.
  4. With or without pickup, either is ok. I plan to install one anyway later.
  5. Polycarbonate or Wooden fretboard, either is ok.
  6. Friction tuners or PEGHEDS, either is ok, I plan to install the Gotoh UPTL 4:1 Planetary Geared tuners if there are friction tuners anyway later as well.
  7. Bonus points if you have a padded gig bag to go with it, or even better the Gator hard-shell case that is specific to the Fluke that The Magic Fluke Company sells for it.

I would like to do PayPal, and have it shipped insured with tracking number. I am currently in NJ.

Please reply here in the thread, or PM me if you have something and we can go from there.

Thank you,

Booli :shaka:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom