PDA

View Full Version : -=] WTB: Tenor Fluke [=-

Booli
01-28-2014, 08:53 PM
Hi all,

UAS rearing it's head, yet again...(ha ha)

Before I pull the trigger on a new Tenor Fluke I wanted to see if anyone on UU had one that they would like to rehome.

My desired criteria are:

Prefer open sound hole, and not like the partly occluded 'Hibiscus' sound hole (I need access inside to install and/or service pickup).
Prefer the modular wooden bridge/saddle, and not the molded all-one-piece saddle.
Prefer more subdued colors, and not the Steampunk/Clockworks or other garish graphics, i.e., not Pink, Yellow or Purple, but Mango and other woods are ok.
With or without pickup, either is ok. I plan to install one anyway later.
Polycarbonate or Wooden fretboard, either is ok.
Friction tuners or PEGHEDS, either is ok, I plan to install the Gotoh UPTL 4:1 Planetary Geared tuners if there are friction tuners anyway later as well.
Bonus points if you have a padded gig bag to go with it, or even better the Gator hard-shell case that is specific to the Fluke that The Magic Fluke Company sells for it.

I would like to do PayPal, and have it shipped insured with tracking number. I am currently in NJ.

Please reply here in the thread, or PM me (http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=101368) if you have something and we can go from there.

Thank you,

Booli :shaka:

rem50
01-29-2014, 02:35 PM
PM sent this afternoon

Colonel Uke
01-29-2014, 03:48 PM
I have one you may be interested in. I'll send a PM with a picture in a few minutes.

Hi all,

UAS rearing it's head, yet again...(ha ha)

Before I pull the trigger on a new Tenor Fluke I wanted to see if anyone on UU had one that they would like to rehome.

My desired criteria are:

Prefer open sound hole, and not like the partly occluded 'Hibiscus' sound hole (I need access inside to install and/or service pickup).
Prefer the modular wooden bridge/saddle, and not the molded all-one-piece saddle.
Prefer more subdued colors, and not the Steampunk/Clockworks or other garish graphics, i.e., not Pink, Yellow or Purple, but Mango and other woods are ok.
With or without pickup, either is ok. I plan to install one anyway later.
Polycarbonate or Wooden fretboard, either is ok.
Friction tuners or PEGHEDS, either is ok, I plan to install the Gotoh UPTL 4:1 Planetary Geared tuners if there are friction tuners anyway later as well.
Bonus points if you have a padded gig bag to go with it, or even better the Gator hard-shell case that is specific to the Fluke that The Magic Fluke Company sells for it.

I would like to do PayPal, and have it shipped insured with tracking number. I am currently in NJ.

Please reply here in the thread, or PM me (http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=101368) if you have something and we can go from there.

Thank you,

Booli :shaka:

Booli
01-29-2014, 03:57 PM
PM sent this afternoon

Thank you. Reply sent to you via PM also.

Booli
01-29-2014, 04:21 PM
I have one you may be interested in. I'll send a PM with a picture in a few minutes.

Thank you Paul, I will be looking for your PM.

-Booli