Uu vip

davidrboy

Reaction score
Anyone know how I get UU VIP not to try and auto-deduct from my paypal account. Not that I want to cancel. But I sure hate recurring annual automatic deductions.

Last edited:
I haven't used UU VIP so I don't know if it works the same way, but for other recurring subscriptions, in your Paypal account go to My Profile > My Money > My Preapproved Payments, and you should find a list and the UU VIP subscription should be one of them. Click it, and there will be a Cancel link that you click to make the recurring payment inactive.

But I sure hate recurring annual automatic deductions.
I hear you. Auto deduction is the sole reason that I did not sign up for UU VIP.

I hear you. Auto deduction is the sole reason that I did not sign up for UU VIP.

I used to donate to a gym as I never went and finally cancelled the gym membership. At least I enjoy UU so getting my money's worth! hahaha

I like it recurring, then I don't have to think about it. Just like my utilities, cable, cell phone, etc... But like Janeray says, it's very easy to change the settings on paypal to not auto deduct for UU VIP. UU will send you an email letting you know when it's time renew.

Last edited:
I am totally okay with auto re-up.
It's the least I can do to support this place.

I just signed up today. Saved 15 bucks by signing up for a year. Although with the Canadian dollar being in the toilet, it ended up costing me $51. :mad:

But I did get me hip replaced for free!

I just signed up, and changed my PayPal setting to notify me when due again. In going to reoccurring payments, UU VIP was not there, so I assume the notification eliminated it.

I just signed up today. Saved 15 bucks by signing up for a year. Although with the Canadian dollar being in the toilet, it ended up costing me $51. :mad:

But I did get me hip replaced for free!

Awesome! If Canada had a warm region in the winter, I'd move there!

Top Bottom