Custom Hardshell Cases

Littlegman

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am considering having a custom uke made by Boat Paddle. However, their Kayak model, which is sort of Fluke-ish, only comes with a padded gig bag. I am wondering what might accommodate a long neck soprano Kayak... Any thoughts?

Thanks!

If you can compare the dimensions, a Fremont case may work.

Made me think of this! Sorry cant help otherwise.

Both my Vietnam ukes now live in a Sterilite 60 quart underbed storage box sold at wally world with sponges in baggies.

That might be the first time ever that I felt a song was written specifically for me! Priceless! Not to mention 100% informative!

Thank you!!

Nice timing for this thread. I'm in search of a case as well. Mine would be for a concert with a 16" neck (25" total length).

My Musician's gear (snagged at that super price last year) is too short. I don't have a concert Kala / Uke Crazy case (current ones) to measure. David -- I'm getting an Ono soon, YAY! -- says his is just shy / tight for the length.

Maybe I need to contact HMS and get the interior length of an Oahu? Anyone have a concert sized Oahu they could measure to check? I know people will suggest a Fremont and I just don't want a big rectangle for this delightful custom to live in when I'm not playing it or the humidity needs warrant a case. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom