Crossrock, Ameritage, Mono?

drose

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Looking for a new uke case for my tenor. My top 3 are Crossrock (fiberglass), Ameritage gold, and Mono m80.

I had the m80 for my concert and it was great, especially for travel! I will be traveling with my uke, and I heard the Ameritage was super heavy (not to mention $$$), but I like the humidifier and ultimate protection. What do you suggest? What were your experiences with these cases? Any others I should check out before I click "buy", or post a "WTB"?

I don't travel with my ukes to often so to me the Ameritage cases are the best...though they are heavy...
if I was to travel the Mono is nice but not as nice as the Blues Reunion gig bag...maybe $25.00 more but more sturdy..

I have seen Kalei and Brittni use the Reunion Blues bags for their ukes and they travel quite abit..in the USA and many other countries...

I have not seen the new Crossrock cases...but the old ones had a problem with the seal around the case....sometimes it would not close correctly...

good luck
just my 2 cents..

I have the RB & Crossrock and if I had to travel I would probably take the RB because of the backpack straps!! Life is easier with backpack straps! I don't have to look cool with the messenger bag style of the Mono! hahaha

Geez.....I think I want RB to build my coffin! Great looking cases.

Cool thanks everyone! I'll probably go with the rb.

Went to my local music shop and they had a RB Continental tenor case.

It didn't fit my custom tenor Kanile'a. My uke has a slotted headstock, which adds a bit of length.

The RB case was too short :(

Hope this is useful info for others.

Top Bottom