KoAloha Tenor For Sale $900 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torao

Reaction score
image.jpgI have a KoAloha tenor ukulele. It was made in March of 2010 and i purchased it on 2/3/11. It is in perfect condition, no scratches, marks, dings, etc. I have 2 plastic pick guards above and below the soundhole, but these can be taken off if you want to. Included with the uke are: a uke crazy tenor case, a herco humidifier (that I've been using since I got it), a clip on tuner, a microfiber cleaning cloth that i got with it, half a set (enough for a full set) Worth clears, the ORIGINAL tags, and ORIGINAL receipt. I purchased this uke in my last year of high school, but i didn't get to play it much as I broke my wrist in my first year of college. I was going to start playing again recently, but I just fractured my hand :( I won't be using my uke for a while and I could use the money for other stuff for now. Please contact me with any questions or if you want more pics trevortwong@yahoo.com

Attachments

• uke.jpg
    uke.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 157
  • uke2.jpg
    uke2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 180
  • uke 3.jpg
    uke 3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 106
  • uke5.jpg
    uke5.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
that's a beauty. almost sold mine, but then decided to keep it, it's my main low g uke now. yours has a really nice grain. you might want to show a pic of the back too. good luck with the sale.

View attachment 63339

The grain on the front is what initially attracted me to this uke. i had a low g on her originally and she just boomed. I included a picture of the back. Contact me for additional pictures of course

Not really where i wanted it, but this broken hand is making editing really difficult. Sorry for the awkward placement but its in the first post at the top

Howzit Trevor . . . sorry to hear about your hand and hoping everything turns out OK. Where you goin to school at? They still play on Friday evenings at L&L off Florin in Pocket area.

What's up Danny! Long time no see. I go to school in santa barbara but I come home every once in a while. I remember I drove by HSG over Christmas break but i saw that it was closed. That L and L is pretty close to my house so I'll try to stop by next time im home. Hopefully my hand will have healed by then.

Good to hear from ya and do drop by. I try and make it every so often so if you happen to be in town, drop a line. BTW, the Kinoshitas said hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom