Don't ask me how I know . . .

cdkrugjr

Reaction score
Don't Ask Me How I Know That (DAMHIKT) . . ..

... when you have fresh strings and it's time to trim the ends at the tuners, you cut the right side of the string . . .

Merde!

I use my failing near vision as my excuse. A couple of weeks ago I was soldering a chain of LEDs (I'm installing DIY turn signals into hard saddlebags for my motorcycle). Got to the last one, couldn't see real clearly but thought I had it, and cut the lead off the back of the LED right down to the plastic. GRRRRRRR.

John

This reminds me of this past weekend. Me and a friend went down to a bluegrass festival. He was putting new strings on his guitar after several "beverages." He put his 4th string in the 6th spot and cut it. Then he pulled out his 6th string and said "whoops..." I got a real kick out of it but he didn't think it was funny since the 4th string was now too short to fit to that 3rd peg.

Don't Ask Me How I Know That (DAMHIKT) . . ..

... when you have fresh strings and it's time to trim the ends at the tuners, you cut the right side of the string . . .

Merde!

You are not alone. Yesterday I purchased a packet of four dog booties to keep the mud off my little Mimi's feet. Looking at the package I thought, "Good, four booties. I'll be able to clean and dry one pair as Mimi wears the other." Now that's dumb!

I was looking for a place to post this...;-D
stupid.jpg

Top Bottom