Opinions about Hanknn?

CJay

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post. I've been reading the forum for the last several days and have really enjoyed all the great information.

I would like to know anyone's opinion of Hanknn ukuleles. I know there was a group buy not long ago but my search has turned up very little in the way of reviews on this maker. I'm looking at a solid zebrano concert that looks to be a good deal. I am lucky that my son can do any setup that may be required if it is needed. This will be my first uke so I want to make a good decision.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

I've had a good experience with Hanknn recently. I'm signed up with AliExpress, the Chinese equivilent of Amazon. I saw a two hole cutaway uke advertised, but clicking the image brought me to page saying the uke is no longer available and the vendor listed could not be contacted (not Hanknn).

I saved the image and then searched AliExpress for an hour or so when I found a uke that was similar to the one I liked, and it was Hanknn. I emailed them the photo and they replied that it is their uke and would ask the factory if there were any in stock. They had one for $148 + $39.50 shipping.

The uke arrived about 15 days later, but the color was not that close to the photo, but still very nice. It's a very nice uke, light weight, lots of presence and right now it's my favorite.

The people at Hanknn are very attentive, respond quickly to contact and went out of their way to help me.

BTW, I started the group buy, it was with East-Start not Hanknn.

Last edited:
Top Bottom