New Fingerstyle Uke videos and website

Rob MacKillop

Reaction score
I've started three websites devoted to the uke - fingerstyle, Celtic and baroque. Each will have videos and scores, and technical tips, etc. They are not fully constructed yet, but maybe worth a look. I am waiting for my Stradelele to arrive in two or three months, and want to save the bulk of my video and mp3 recordings for that.

In the meantime, please visit http://www.fingerstyleuke.com/ and watch the three videos. Just click PLAY on the first video, and the rest will also play without you having to raise another finger... The first two pieces are studies, the third an improvisation.

Hope you get something out of it.

Rob MacKillop

Very nice playing Rob,
Can't wait to see this site develop!

Aloha,
Cary

More please

Quite wonderful - both your paying and what you are starting.

I would really, really love to learn how to play some of those classical peices... So please, don't keep us waiting too long for the sheet music and instructional videos.

And I very much agree that there is a real need for more ukulele sheet music for people with musical tastes that goes back pre- 1900.

I have John King's book of classical sheet music for ukuelele,(whic is quite good) but it is clear that this is just a scratch of what can and needs to be done here.

Hats off!

Thanks, guys. I plan to fully 'go live' with site in May or June.

Rob

Top Bottom