Seasons of the Ukulele #103 Geometric Shapes.

ukuloonie

Reaction score
Hello Seasonistas,
This weeks Challenge is to find a song with geometric shapes in the title or as part of the song.
Circle, Square, Triangle, Cube, Oblong Diamonds or you can Dodecahedron!

Usual rules Apply
Ukulele front and centre
Mention that this is Seasons of the Ukulele 103
No mouldy oldies.
Multitrack if you want, its fun to do.
Season starts Sunday 2nd Feb 12:01am Hawaiian time.
Season Ends Sunday 9th Feb 11.59.59.59.pm
If you Create a Bonus State clearly that your song is a bonus
Seasons of the Ukulele is very popular and sometime there can be over a hundred video posts.
So I need to know which is which.

Playlist
Geometric Shapes.
Bonus List

Last edited:
Nice one, Loonie!
Shapes, hmmmm

wow great theme! there is a really super duper awesome song called...

no...

gonna keep shtum 'til i find out if i can get or work out the chords

and find out whether i can really sing it anywhere other than just in my head or in the bath!

Whoah! Just remembered there was a song I was working on a few months ago that would be perfect for this week.

So is it one entry only and then bonuses?

Yup:) Great theme BTW! This should give us time to do it right....cuz I'm tired a doin it wrong!!!
:smileybounce:

Stuck in blue's week!

is that Ok?
fabulous fred has one hundred and twenty, count them, ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY vids on his blues week playlist - AND THE PARTY'S NOT EVEN OVER YET

:eek:

i only posted about a hundred and two vids so eighteen of that current count isn't even my fault!

;)

but that huge-mungous vid count is what can happen if people go video mad, and there is no (or not much of a) limit on how many songs you can do

no limit is great if you are participating but it's a practical and logistical nightmare if you're hosting - i put a limit on the number of songs when i was hosting, and i think a fair to middling number of hosts do some kind of limit

Ah, fun! Time to circle the wagons and figure out how to square this theme with the playlist in my dome. I just hope it's in good enough shape and I don't have to shifter.

Oh, Drew, what a terrific challenge. I feel strange that as a math teacher I haven't got a clue what to do. Looking forward to figuring (heh heh) this one out.

Got one in the chamber but it's not Midnight where Eugene is yet so It'll keep til the AM here.
Happy pointy shaped dreams everyone!

Me and the wife were up late and just kinda giggling about nonsense anyway, so here we go. I left the ending in where I had just realized I messed up a bit. Wife made a vocal cameo lol.

The melody is inspired from Your Love is Like a Flower, but really...every bluegrass song known to man, is GCD (or I, IV, V) so it's hard to pin it on one tune.

Approximate Lyrics:
Oh they tell me this thing is called a rhombus
Got 4 sides but it ain't no common square
If you watch this video then you might notice
I've got a beard but I ain't got no hair.

It's like a globe right here above my face dear
Like a circle shining bright up in the sky
It sparkles like the cleanest cut of diamonds
But if you stare it might cause trauma to your eyes.

Break

But they tell me this thing is called a rhombus
it's irrelevant to this song but who cares
If the lyrics were all structured and well played dear
You all might think I was square.

Top Bottom