FS: Black Bear Koa Body Mango Neck Pineapple Soprano Uke w/ nice case.

Keish

Reaction score
FS: (price drop) Black Bear Koa Body Mango Neck Pineapple Soprano Uke w/ nice case.

Asking price dropped to $525 including case and shipping.

I love this Uke but need some cash right now and can only play one at a time.....

Bought it new from Duane. Beautiful Koa body. Back is stunning. Mango neck complete with worm holes (sans worms). Comes with case and humidifier in case.

Feel free to ask any questions or for any specific pictures.

Shipping anywhere in continental US now covered by me. UPS ground, pro packing, insurance included.

Asking price of $675 with the case. All offers considered. I'm located a bit south of Albany NY in case anyone local wants to view/play the uke. Otherwise I'll send it UPS packed well in the case.

Attachments

• DSC03102.jpg
    DSC03102.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 736
  • DSC03105.jpg
    DSC03105.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 515
  • DSC03104.jpg
    DSC03104.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 482
  • DSC03107.jpg
    DSC03107.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 476
  • DSC03109.jpg
    DSC03109.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Nice uke! What is the scale and total length? Fret board material?

Rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Graphite truss rod. 13 3/4" playing scale. 15 frets. Sad be selling it and will probably buy another sometime in the future.

Bump. Feel free to message me for any additional photos you'd like to see or with any questions.

Bump.

I will cover shipping, packing, and insurance to anywhere in continental U.S.

Happy March Beautiful Ukulele still for sale bump...

Any interest in a trade? I have a Beltona resoglass concert scale resonator with no issues I'm looking to move. PM me if interested.
Cheers!

Thanks Eugene.

Glenn that Beltona is wild and has be thinking hard but I'm hoping/need to sell....

Bump, for price drop to $625 including shipping...........

Price drop to $575 obo. Had a good trade that fell through but I really need to sell anyways. Message me with any questions.

Thanks
Mike

Been a couple weeks bump.....

All offers considered. Any questions or offers PM me.

OMG beautiful pine uke!

$525 with case and shipping.......

Trade pending this weekend but would rather sell.

Top Bottom