Clip-on tuner: $3 shipped!

pootsie

Reaction score
Reverb.com still has its $3 tuner promotion going:

https://reverb.com/item/45234-reverb-clip-on-tuner-limit-1

Obviously this is a loss-leader to get your email and info into the Reverb.com system and hook you into buying more gear. But who cares?
:spam:A clip-on for $3 shipping included (U.S. only), worth being spammed for a bit:spam:

The feedback I saw about it was mixed (as always) but mostly quite positive. Can you go wrong for $3?

Nice, free shipping to Hawaii too!

Could always use a backup tuner

Nice find! Thanks. Did some checking and they seem legit.

I need another tuner like I need another uke. Oh wait, I have more ukes than tuners, so why not? :)

Only 9 left, was 21 when I first clicked. Better hurry!

Nice find! Thanks. Did some checking and they seem legit.

I need another tuner like I need another uke. Oh wait, I have more ukes than tuners, so why not? :)

Only 9 left, was 21 when I first clicked. Better hurry!

I saw this go past and run out before. It says somewhere that they ship in batches. I am sure it will come around again.

I was hoping to do paypal so I clicked "other" on payment type and I thing I screwed everything up. What a shame with these websites not providing clear information on what options are.

I was hoping to do paypal so I clicked "other" on payment type and I thing I screwed everything up. What a shame with these websites not providing clear information on what options are.

Okay as simple as relogging back into the site, hitting notifications and doing "pay now". Strange.

According to the website, the listing is now (9:20 a.m. Pacific Standard Time) sold out.

That's good as I have more tuners than ukes. I bought 4 D'addario NS Micro Tuners for $5.50 last time from Musicians Friend.

Decided to get this instead of coffee this morning. Great deal.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have one on the way too. I had an issue with getting my order through and they were great to work with and got my order through. Look forward to seeing how accurate it is.

I just checked my tracking and it should have been here yesterday. But nothing came in and shows it's still in transit. So maybe today..

Mine arrived a little later than the initial tracking projection. It came nicely packaged and in good shape. I have not tested it out yet.

I also got my first "hey, welcome to reverb let us sell you more stuff" email. :)

With 4 acoustic instrument players in the house, we seem to lose tuners like guitar picks so I ordered one. Thanks for the link.

Top Bottom