My First Music Forum And Song In English :)

AmirMaor

Reaction score
Hi,
I Need Your Opinion On My Accent Please.

I have a new song in English that i'll really like that Native English speaker people will hear it and tell me how bad (if so) is my accent.

Please listen and comment.

The song:

Tnx :)

Very nice arrangement of the song! It was very catchy! And that Video looked super professional!

Your pronunciation of the English lyrics were very easy to understand.
The only part I were I noticed your accent a bit more was when you would say "What are you (doing to me)?"
That didn't detract from the lyrics at all because I could still understand you, it was just your accent was a little thicker.

At the very beginning of the bridge (1:59- 2:11), I couldn't really make out the words you were saying but my confusion didn't last too long.

Overall I'd say you did a great job pronouncing the English words! Especially when you sung the "Where are you now?" part, it sounded like perfect English. There was only the one time I couldn't make out what you were saying.

Tnx shugabella,

I know that I have an accent, I wonder if it make it bad or maybe special with little magic... like "Arnold Schwarzenegger" (lol) that what make him special is part of his accent.

tnx for the honest comment.

Really It's very beautiful arrangement of the music and this video watched great professional. Ultimately, I want to say you that your shared definitely awesome...

I really enjoyed that--very professionally done, I must say!

Please share more with us!!!

English Mp3 Songs

Hey, You said that, It's your first song forum. That's good. But I think If you share a few more songs here will not bad..... Actually, Also I have a own music blog like, English Mp3 Songs If you visit this ever, so you will get here some of latest amazing musics. By the way, If you need any kinds of information or help so Please knock me. Carry on your great ideas.... Okay ?

Top Bottom