I just won an xbox 360!

This is craziness guys. I just won a xbox 360 from one of my heroes in the web space Gary Vaynerchuk in a little impromptu contest he ran on his live stream today.

So... game recommendations???

Last edited:
This is craziness guys. I just won a xbox 360 from one of my heroes in the web space Gary Vaynerchuk in a little impromptu contest he ran on his live stream today.

So... game recommendations???

seriously now. go buy elder scrolls IV oblivion the special edition. that game is so extensive, the best rpg i have ever played.

Wow, that's so cool! COD4's a pretty good shooter, and I expect to see you all on Street Fighter 4 in a few weeks time :p

Thanks guys! I will post my gamer tag as soon as I get it. I don't play much video games these days but I will try to make it online for some UU gaming.

Call of Duty/Gears of War/Halo
At first I thought you were being sarcastic, and was expecting to see something like...
"I was checking my e-mail and I clicked the link and a pop-up said I won an Xbox 360 and I clicked it and gave my personal information away!"

I recommend Halo and Rock Band, naturally. lol

So when can we come over? :p You haven't lived until you've seen Dom playing Halo!

seriously now. go buy elder scrolls IV oblivion the special edition. that game is so extensive, the best rpg i have ever played.

Haha I was about to post this myself. (Than I read it)

I have never played a more extensive, immersive and well thought out game in my life.

Call of Duty 4 IS a must have.. Number 5 is alright, but Number 4 is a must have!! Gears of war is alright too..

Ok, I heard gears of war is amazing but even more amazing if you play through the campaign with some buddies. Would you guys be down for going through the campaign again with me?

That's nothing; I win hundreds of them every day from banner ads. Also iPhones. ;)

Seriously, awesome!

Top Bottom