The CC Strummers do "If I Had A Hammer:

Cali Rose

Reaction score
My ukulele group in Culver City, CA, The CC Strummers, whooshed through our new arrangement of "If I Had A Hammer" in honor of Pete Seeger and his indomitable spirit. You could just "feel it" so we did a quirky video to capture the moment. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_IaOJDEN5E

Cali Rose ~ Thank you so very much to you and your strummers for sharing this with us!!! It absolutely MADE MY DAY! :) In church last Sunday, this very song was part of our service; after singing it, I felt amazing! Same feeling listening to you all play and sing it, too -- thank you!!!

Cali Rose ~ Thank you so very much to you and your strummers for sharing this with us!!! It absolutely MADE MY DAY! :) In church last Sunday, this very song was part of our service; after singing it, I felt amazing! Same feeling listening to you all play and sing it, too -- thank you!!!

P.S. I loved the quotes you included, too! Wonderful!!!

Excellent what a nice uke club glad I don't have to make the tea and coffee.
Steve.

sweet. My local[sort of] music store just started a uke group [5 of us so far] . we did that last week too. RIP Pete.

I can't begin to tell you the satisfaction and joy I experience teaching seniors to play and sing. I work as a solo artist, but teaching ukulele is the joy of my life these days! I hope you can start a group of your own.

Top Bottom